Sunday 9 June 2013

Once Is Never Enough by Mira Lyn Kelly

Title - Once Is Never Enough
Author - Mira Lyn Kelly
Genre - Romance, Contemporary, Adult
UK Release Date - June 18th 2013
Source - NetGalley
Synopsis - Nichole Daniels has had her share of heartbreak. Two broken engagements and a single bed are proof of that. But when a blue-eyed stranger offers her a taste of her every nighttime fantasy, she's considering putting an end to her dry spell! 
Garrett Carter's reputation as a ladies' man...? Absolutely right. A danger to her mental health...? Definitely. The man for her...? Not on your life. Nichole has no intention of getting involved with a man known to be able to whisper almost any woman into bed! But something tells her that, when it comes to Garrett, one night will never be enough...

I love Waking Up Married. So I was obviously super excited to see another book by the same author available. 

I read it straight away and even though I finished it in one sitting I didn't love it as much as I loved Waking Up Married. 

There was no... ack I can't find the right word. But they didn't make me laugh, I wasn't smiling, I was reading the words but they weren't pulling any emotions from me. This book had no zing I felt like.

I feel kind of bad writing this review, because I can still remember how much I LOVE Waking Up Married and I guess I was expecting the same feeling or something better with Once Is Never Enough but it didn't happen. 

Maybe I wasn't in the right mood? Sometimes even if a book is great and I've read it before and I've thought it's great, if I'm in a mood I won't like it... *Women!*

Ugh I feel so bad. I'm sorry Mrs Kelly but this book just didn't do it for me. 

3/5

Image and synopsis via NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment